Thursday, April 1, 2021

Does anybody else not understand half of the financial stuff on this subreddit?

I’ve been messing with bitcoin for a few years but I am new to forums discussing it so maybe this is normal but, I read posts on this sub talking about bull flags, chart formations, cat formations, EFT/NFT, options etc etc you get it. Am I missing something that I should be knowing?

I understand bitcoin/how the blockchain works, makes sound money good money and why fiat is shit and the events leading to our current shit fiat system.

Is there other stuff I should be studying? I don’t know, I couldn’t care less about stocks and regular financial stuff. I just know what Bitcoin is and what it can do so I buy it and forget it. I just can’t shake the feeling that I’m missing something though with all these other things I don’t understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment