Thursday, April 15, 2021

Does anyone else follow ADA in terms of BTC rather than fiat?

Hey Cardano fam, before I get into my thoughts on this post, I just want to say thanks for the amazing and devoted community here. I post very rarely on Redddit, or any other social media for that matter, but I do read this subreddit pretty much every day, several times per day.

As infrequently as I post, and as relatively low key I have been on social media over recent years (I am an expat in China, and have gone through several periods of months on end without access to western social media and am only recently back on it), I am a big believer in both Cardano as well as Bitcoin, and hodl both for the long term.

That said, do any of you follow ADA in BTC rather than fiat? I have been following ADA in BTC for a while now, and feel bullish on the more modest numbers ADA is posting in BTC relative to all time highs. Looking at the recent moves that both of my favorite assets have made recently, I feel like ADA still has a lot of upside left on the table in terms of its value in BTC. While we have broken through to a new all time high recently in terms of fiat, for example against USD or EUR trading pairs, and without a major dump immediately thereafter, Cardano is still testing resistance against its BTC trading pair. I see this as a promising precondition of a larger move ahead for Cardano, with the current roadmap and events forthcoming at the end of April with the Africa Special, and especially with Smart Contracts coming on main net in August. I see the relatively less aggressive volatility against the ADA to BTC trading pair and lack of new ATH against BTC as quite promising, as a big believer in both ADA and BTC.

Smaller market cap means many things, but in Cardano’s case relative to Bitcoin, a smaller market cap also means that bigger moves are more possible. ADA still has some serious gains ahead in terms of new all time highs against ADA’s BTC trading pair.

Who else here is following ADA to BTC rather than vs some fiat? I am super curious to know what you think.

Much love from an expat in China staking ADA and HODLing BTC.

PS I only recently joined Twitter, and relatively recently joined Reddit, although have been reading Reddit for a long time. If anyone here posts frequently about Cardano and or BTC, hit me up with a follow on Twitter and I will follow you back.

https://twitter.com/cinelenses


No comments:

Post a Comment