Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Could DOGE beat bitcoin?

Reposting this because I want to see peoples thoughts:

I think that one day dogecoin could potentially reach the likes of bitcoin. It sounds crazy but I actually took a moment to think and compare Dogecoin and bitcoin, I’m not going to do any math or crazy calculations to see how much Dogecoin would need to be worth, I’m just going to share my thoughts. Dogecoin since its deflationary can be used as a currency, and 5 billion coins a year won’t end up affecting the price that much. I also thought upon the practicality, dogecoin seems like a much friendlier coin to the people than bitcoin, let's say bitcoin did not have the big lead that it has now and these were both new cryptos. Would you choose the one that is based on a dog and meme culture or something that seems more business like? I think the only thing separating doge from becoming great is the thought that Bitcoin is the main crypto, or that it’s on top. If they started at the same place I think doge would come out on top, but the thing is now doge has to go through that journey and it seems more difficult now. We still have many more events to come with doge as it’s picking up traction in the world, we are truly still in the beginning of what it could become, if it keeps picking up it could truly become the currency of the world. I feel like these thoughts may be all over the place because I’m just writing them down out of things I’ve heard and thought about but let me know your opinion, do you think it sounds crazy, or realistic?


No comments:

Post a Comment