Friday, August 13, 2021

My life has been interesting so far.

I just manifested close to $30k, and I have won lottery a few times in the past for total of $75k. I also somehow Manifest huge stock gains when LOA gets me into a stock while its still cheap and I get a good feeling about it. Heck LOA even communicated with me via a fortune cookie to tell me "You may be successful in the stock market" and so far this year I have been very successful with the stock Market." Example, when I went to LeeAnn Chin and grabbed some to go Food, they included that fortune cookie that told me I may be successful in Stock market. So I started looking up trends and found some people talking about GME and this was in December of 2020 btw so I bought like a thousand dollars in calls for it but sadly sold it too soon, had I not touched it I would've had like $300k value from just a thousand dollar investment. But on the Plus side I also bought BB calls at that time and didn't sell those too soon and the $3k in BB calls became $12k.

I wouldn't recommend Puts or Calls to anyone, they are risky. I only do them when I get strong feeling the LOA is guiding me just like how I get this excited good feeling when LOA is guiding me to big scratcher wins. I only bought 3 scratchers across a weeks time span before I won that $50k and $25k on the same game in two separate days. I was like wow LOA, that $50k was enough for my home down payment, but you still getting me more? I used the rest to remodel my house. The interesting thing is that the lender required me to do 20% down to avoid PMI and to get me higher chances of approval as it was my first time purchasing a home and to the lenders shock I just happen to win $50k a month or so before closing. I didn't worry about where or how I was gonna get the 20% down payment on the house which came to $29k, I knew I didn't have it in my bank accounts and relatives nor friends would never lend me or anyone $29k, so I just accepted the fact I may not be getting that house and then all of a sudden something made me feel tired one day around 3pm and I never get tired around that time, and I get deep good sleep on a nice bed so I was surprised how tired I suddenly became.

I then got a thought to go visit my sister and kids and rest there at their house as I haven't seen them in months. Then as I got closer to her house, I saw the gas station that reminded me her kids liked Gum so I stopped there to buy Gum and some guy in front of me brought 3 of the $50k top prize scratcher game tickets, and I bought the Fourth one, he scanned all of his and he took the tickets with him and didn't throw them away so he may have won some small prize. I scanned mine and it said "Go see Lotto Office", and I figured ok it probably is around $1k because stores can only pay up to $600 in cash. In my state the Lottery has a huge winner if all the top row bonus areas are winners of the smaller prizes like $250 etc etc. So, I knew I was working with some large winner that is at least $1k, but to my shock I got the Win wall after I finished scratching all, I couldn't easily hold phone to record video and scratch them so I ended the video too soon but that did become the top prize $50k winner. Before I got to the house to do the scratching I knew the scanning the bar code part where I scratched off bar code and it told me "Go see lottery office" meant this was some huge winner possibly over $1k. But I was expecting $10k and with LOA it usually gives you what you were least expecting, it is why they have a saying "Expect the unexpected". The people with negative attitude who are expecting to hit the big prize and not be patient and content and just let go, those people never win lotto, and to make matters worse they leave their tickets on the counter or another undesignated spot instead of throwing them in the recycle bin that is designed for the tickets. Them just leaving the non-winning tickets on counter near bar code scanner and leaving it for the gas station workers to throw them away for them hints to me that they have some sort of frustration or anger, and frustration and anger are no no for getting LOA. With LOA you gotta let go and pretty much completely forget about the matter for it to go to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hrxbZEkIdI&t=9s

I also happened to get into and hear about ETC and was day trading it to make around $6k this year. I am like wow LOA always getting me into stuff early. In 2016 it got me into Bitcoin and XRP early and I made like $80k from that but blew through that money with fun and vacations by 2017. I was irresponsible back then but now am responsible and my Net-worth is near $100k now. I wish to get to $500k net-worth eventually.

Right now I play a few MM and a few PB once a week, and I am aiming to hopefully win the $1M prize. The Jackpot is too hard to win and unless LOA makes it happen, I will never see a Jackpot by a mere chance win.

Speaking of Chance wins, I've been doing custom Google search queries on Lottery winners, and I noticed a lot of them have a certain pattern that hints to a series of events unfolding to lead up to the actual huge win. Even the person doesn't consciously know the LOA is unfolding a series of events like it did with my case where it started in downtown where it suddenly made me tired in body and I just decided to drive to my sisters house and then remember to get gum for kids and then saw a guy buying exactly the ticket that had that $50k winner which gave me an idea to buy it too. Right after I bought that ticket my energy levels in the body came back to normal and keep in mind I am a young healthy guy who doesn't smoke so I never get low energy unless it is like right before bed time.

Anyways, here is one example of LOA guiding a guy. His name is Singh, lived in Michigan and dumped by his GF (guy has nice handsome looks and greenish eye colors btw), he worked at Wells Fargo and another job and he felt he was working too much and not making enough money, so one day his sister calls him to let him know she is going to store and if he needs anything iirc, and he tells her to buy a few MegaMillions tickets on the way. He wasn't expecting to win and just spontaneously decided to play when his sister called him. Little did he know this was LOA working by unfolding a series of events starting with his sister deciding to go to store (LOA may have put the thought to go to store to buy something in her mind) and ending with him winning the Jackpot and another guy in California also won and split it with him. All of that they both did without even consciously realizing some higherself LOA/Third Eye whatever you wanna call it, was making those events unfold to lead him to get that Jackpot and I am sure he shared some with his sister and his Ex-girlfriend who dumped him probably regrets dumping him as he won a cool $30 after splitting it with other guy IIRC. Countless others have also won under some interesting circumstances that make you wonder the nature of our reality. For example, you'll hear of lottery winners who win huge prizes over $200k mentioning that they decided to go to store or gas station to buy something for their dog or get Milk or cigarettes for their wife or for something other than Lottery. They never went there just to play lottery. The LOA was guiding them to the win via giving them the thought to "Go get cigarettes" or "Go get milk" or "I need to get something for dog, better call Hubby who is already out there on his way driving to go pick-up the stuff for the Dog". There was even an Australian Powerball jackpot winner who won the Jackpot when he bought some tickets on his way to the Dental office. LOA may have setup those series of events way before the Australian guy even thought about booking a Dental visit. I 100% believe LOA has an effect over the ticket generators that generate the numbers played so a person can win that drawing Jackpots, and not everyone wins Jackpots. Usually most people win scratchers. The ones that do win the big Jackpot MM or PB usually have been playing for like 20 years and been playing same numbers they truly believe in and those numbers are usually birthdays of family members. But the LOA Glitches the Matrix for them finally and has them match those numbers to ones drawn via some other forces that may have even affected the drawing itself to produce the numbers that person had, after all that person has been playing for 20 years so by the time they win the Jackpot, their LOA power is really high level and affecting reality.

Here are my huge stock gains and that fortune Cookie I took a photo of just in case I actually do end up making a lot of money from stock market and have to show my sister "wow sis I took a photo of this fortune cookie this past December and what it said came mostly true"

Here is Gallery and I added description info below the photos on whats going on with them.

https://imgur.com/a/3qPHfYX

Something else really interesting that will really make you say "Ok this guy is really onto something" is that early last year, someone shared a DD on MVIS and the DD didn't mention it'll blow up huge or run past $4. They were expecting it to go to only $4ish or something with some news about Microsoft acquiring their Virtual Reality business or something to that liking. So I shared with that RHPennystock sub my purchase order of 7,000 shares and they were shocked with one saying "Woah we got a wild one", because they were surprised a person was willing to move such high sum of money into a Pennystock, but I had a good feeling about it and held it for a while until it ran up and I sold it for a $2,200 profit. Profit is always profit and nothing wrong with taking it, but when I showed these screenshots of the orders to people now, they say "Oh man dude you really got fucked, should've not sold" because the regret now is that I didn't hold it long enough (like 5 months or so) to exit with $160k in gains when it hit near $30 a share. That was LOA working again.

It is always working behind the scenes manifesting good things for me and right now it is in process to turn $7k inside my RH portfolio into like $70k+ provided I trust this good feeling on the shares I bought of a few stocks and not sell even if it takes a few years to see that $70k+

https://imgur.com/a/9LSbgmK


No comments:

Post a Comment