Sunday, August 22, 2021

Scav karma is the best feature ever

Scav karma is legit the best feature to be added (exaggerating perhaps) into tarkov. I don't really care how much it changed for scavs, might even have made scav runs too easy to make money off. Though I assume it lets new players settle in better with a bit of a stronger economy which is nice. And if VOIP gets added to scavs then that's more probably gonna be a game in itself. But I digress, it's been so much fun on a PMC running around trying to befriend scavs towards the end of raids while wearing many roubles worth of gear, just to try and use the PMC extract. It's been fun seeing scavs go from completely poor looking to having PMC drip when you throw down another kills gear to try and buy a bit of cooperation. Though guns will never be dropped cause I trust class 5 to stop a ps 5.45 a lot more than a m855a1. I work in a kindergarten and didn't have a lot of time to play during the event and while trying to fill up a bitcoin farm I just couldn't be assed to do the event. But it's a lot of fun doing it the way it was intended. Full on nerves to wether the scav will try and take you out with the occasional sv-98 they have and steal your stuff or if they'll be a good sport and leave with you.

Just wanted to share an experience I've though amazing after playing for a couple years. Might only be this fun because of the novelty factor, but I still find it to make the game that bit better.

Sorry for a tad long post, was tired of people being mad about all this karma and wanted to share the way I've had fun with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment