Monday, October 18, 2021

Everyone seems to think it's going to be THAT easy...

Everywhere I read and everyone I talk to seems to say the same thing, "ya bro, we'll pump until mid December and then I'm going to lock in profits and ride off into the sunset!"

Ok, I added the sunset part, but you get the point. Everyone and their grandma is planning around this Q4 doing the EXACT same thing as 2017's bull run did, but what if it doesn't?

I'll happily be wrong, but I think it's going to be different this time. How I don't know yet. Maybe the pump is quick and ends in mid-late November and on the first lower high when people are clamoring that it's about to break new ATH, it confirms that lower high and we begin the descent and signal the end of the bull run.

Or, maybe while every is happy to lock in their profits in mid December and begin telling everyone around Christmas dinners how much of a genius they are, the market just keeps fucking going. January, February, March, bull run still going and all sellers are FOMO'ing the fuck out. Ahhh, the coveted super cycle actually happened.

But hey, either of those outcomes are still green for the upcoming month(s), but then there's also the potential for the Wright/Kleiman case and the trust which holds an amount of Bitcoin you and everyone else in the world can only dream of. This court case is set to FINALLY end, and soon. Either way, it could add signify some selling pressure to BTC and subsequently the market.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, take the time to read this.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/expectation-historic-bitcoin-trial-kleiman-v-wright-zeming-m-gao

The author seems to believe that CSW is in fact Satoshi, or at least the original creator of BTC, but I'm not here to debate that at all (I have friends on both sides of the argument, personally), I just believe this has the most recent info for a person to read about the ordeal.

Here is some actual betting odds on the case (yes, it's a real thing).

https://www.legalbettingonline.com/news/betting-on-kleinman-v-wright/

Lastly, the whole world financially seems to be propped up by soggy toothpicks, so a major economic event could crash all markets, including our beloved crypto.

I'm not going to make a prediction about what will happen, but I will predict that SOMETHING is going to happen, whether it be one of the examples above or not, who knows? But, something other than repeating exactly 2017's finale will be my vague prediction.

I like my daily injections of hopium like the rest of you, but hopefully a little dose of thinking bigger than the color of your '22 Lambo will broaden your perspective moving forward.

Cheers and good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment