Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Monero Sponsorship of the movie Crypto, a feature-film about Bitcoin.

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself to the Monero Community.

My name is Sky Conway and I am an early Cryptocurrency adopter, supporter and filmmaker who was fortunate enough to be mentored by Gene Roddenberry (the creator of Star Trek).

This pivotal moment in my life truly inspired me deeply and kicked off my career as a filmmaker.

Since this time I have been a part of several crowdfunded Sci-Fi TV shows and movies on Kickstarter and Indiegogo, including Star Trek: Renegades and Star Trek: Of Gods and Men.

We have over $1.3 million in successful funding raised. Our community has 150,000 active fans on Facebook and over 4 million views of Star Trek Renegades As part of my early endeavors with cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology, I hosted an annual event called Libertopia, which focused on the freedoms people desire and a voluntaryist mindset.

These events gathered some of the earliest Bitcoin supporters, educators and evangelists.

I knew Cryptocurrency and its underlying technology would drive the types of future innovation Gene and I discussed in his last days.

I’m excited to share you on my next project which is a movie about Cryptocurrency and the story of Satoshi Nakamoto.

Crypto is a mystery thriller about Satoshi and the origin of Cryptocurrency in a fictionalized story that incorporates true events and real people such as Hal Finney, Nick Szabo, Wei Dai, and the cypherpunks.

Our story will take the audience on a journey from the beginnings of Bitcoin and ending in a utopian future where Cryptos (like Monero and others) have replaced fiat as global currencies of choice.

Sky Conway Filmmaker, Crypto Enthusiast Founder of Atomic Network.

P.S. If anyone feels this is of interest you can donate to the Monero wallet address:

46DjwDdhwGx6XzbuP2X9mZLbG8MuxW8yG2zkrzbvvf8s497XNF7piER1qjsQRXA9w8a5aZXAXzxcdcwaLtR27wcUHxnqbeT


No comments:

Post a Comment