Sunday, October 24, 2021

What made you realise that crypto-investing is the way??

Most of us "discovered" crypto through a friend or the internet.. but it took us doing/seeing or experiencing something that made us stay and say yup, it's more risky to NOT have a part of our portfolio in crypto... What is YOUR story?? When did you hear about cryptocurrency, what was your first impression, what is your impression now and most importantly what event/coin changed your mind (if it changed that is).

I'll start:

A friend of mine was the one who introduced me into crypto back in 2013... Of course the coin he was into was Bitcoin.. I was immediately into it and was researching heavily.. my first actual investment though was in 2015.. and it was Litecoin... I purchased it at $3 and hold to it until 2017 , where I sold it for $54... I was a uni student at the time, and making an 18x on my investment was just.. unbelievable.. even as I was withdrawing the money I was still feeling like I was doing something illegal/wrong... Fast forward and i got to cry when it flewww to over $350 (and his big brother BTC over 19k).. and then feel like I dodged a bullet when it fell under $25.. After that , with uni life, and me losing interest, I didn't get into crypto again till October of 2020.. my next coins were dogecoin , which I honestly got just for the memes (bought over 13000 of them for €100 and another 100.000 of them for €1000).. and sold them for $14000... I've been holding MATIC ever since.. Polygon and it's network are just.. so appealing to me.. and i don't really see it going under the price I bought it for ($0.098).. So yeah, it will remain on staking, until I am satisfied with the amount and sell some of it. No idea what my next coin will be, and how the crypto space will look until then, all I know for sure is I never see a time where I will ever NOT hold ANY crypto ever again.

Tldr: just read the title and the first paragraph, the rest is just my story, and is not necessary to read if you don't want ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment