Monday, November 1, 2021

Bought Bitcoin in 2010 got bullied out of my stack.. fast forward to today, I want to confront the bullies.

In 2011 - as a teenager - I told a 'friend' about bitcoin about a year after purchasing some for myself earlier in 2010. He asked me wether he should get some too, i suggested so. As we hang out again a few weeks later, he invites some two of his own friends over to my house to join us. I am open and welcomed them in good faith. However I get a bit too stoned and the other two guys soon discovered my bitcoin with the help of my 'friend' who eagerly showed the way. They started pushing and asking for me to sell it to them.. I refused not knowing the price because it was a long-term thing i bought with my dad. I don’t exactly remember the details of the rest of the night - but it was a terrible tension and the next day my bitcoin was gone. I forgot about the event (probably because of a lot of shame) and only recently remembered. How should i go about it? How should I confront my 'friend'?


No comments:

Post a Comment