Monday, January 10, 2022

Seeking a Sublet or Room near Capitol Hill for 02/2022

Hello everyone,

I'm planning on traveling to Denver next month, February 2022, to attend a few events and explore life in Denver. I am searching online to see if I can find a better community deal than Airbnb/hotels (crazy fees; I might as well rent a full place). I'm looking for a private space and would appreciate some leads. Ideally a place with:

  • kitchen access -parking -ideally near Capitol Hill or close to public transit (doesn't have to be high end or fancy) -visitors allowed
    -furnished (bed, couch, tv, kitchen supplies, etc.) -entire apartment (or private room) - depends on $$

I'm an easy-going adult woman, and I'm traveling in seek of work opportunities and personal enrichment. I was a mortician but took a break from the industry over the summer and have been working in Security/Bounties p/t while attending classes. I'm working towards changing careers. I've always wondered about moving to Denver, so I'd love this experience. Ahaha anyhow, do let me know if you'd like help paying for your rent/mortgage in February. I'll pay money order or in Bitcoin. 😁

Or if you're a kindred spirit and willing to let me couch-surf for 11 days, I'm happy to explore it. I've also been a couch surf host!

*Rental Length depends on $$$. I would like at least 11 days.

Please DM if you have a potential offer and want to talk details. Feel free to post leads; let's share the market!


No comments:

Post a Comment