Thursday, January 13, 2022

Why is everyone’s instagram and Facebook getting hacked right now?

Obviously hacks happen all the time, but I have seen SO MANY people get hacked in the last week or two by the exact same thing. Hackers are getting into accounts and posting about how they made “$10,000 in bitcoin”, and then sending messages out to everyone on the friends list. One messaged me and I fucked with him a while but can confirm it is an actual person on the other end, not just bots. One of my friends even had a video of himself saying “I just made a ton of money investing in crypto” that they used on his account to make the scam look real.

What is going on? How are people getting access to these accounts, and how are the scammers able to get videos like that, and what recent event happened to cause it like such a strong wave?


No comments:

Post a Comment