Tuesday, June 28, 2022

What were/are your goals?

Like the title says, what motivated you to keep going forward and get better at the game? Was it Kappa? Playing friends? Or just the satisfaction of saying you’re good? For me it might sound kinda dumb compared to others, but my favorite weapon irl is the Vector (I own 4, 2 of which are short barreled rifles), I LOVE this little guy, I think it’s the most unique SMG in the market and I almost dropped dead when I saw it in Tarkov, so my goal this wipe became to be able to run almost exclusively the Vector in at least every other raid, I was a bit disappointed with my performance while using AP 6.3 but 45 AP was like a fever dream, no one could stop me and it was so much fun to just turn my brain off and shoot 45 AP into the distance at 1,100 rpm, and this pre-wipe event even made it possible for me to run it EVERY raid rather than every 2-3 raids, whenever I couldn’t use the Vector I’d use the Ump as I found it to be pretty much the same gun just with 500 less rpm, and that was it for me, it’s a bit silly but by the end of it I had enough resources to play my favorite gun almost ALL the time AND succeed while doing so, and I really enjoyed it, I’m not the best player ever, but I had fun along the way and with the end product, the only hassle was the fuel for my bitcoin farm and all the components for it so I could generate income while at work and the random lag spikes I’d have here and there causing me to lose items, but other than that what was YOUR motivation? Was it as silly and tedious as mine or did you do anything spectacular?


No comments:

Post a Comment