Sunday, November 20, 2022

I like the game, but....

I feel like I just paid $60 to beta test this game. The concept is fun but I felt like I got scammed after the whole "wow! They're doing this and that!" and whatever else they advertised.

First, you can do whatever you want! Looks good on paper but I realized... there's an order to these things (I'm looking at you gyms) and they don't scale to your party/level. Biggest. Fucking. Mistake. Ever. I hope the post game makes it up for thus.

Pokemon centers being a pit stop? Sure, but make an actual goddamn pokemon center in the city.

THAT windmill?! Bro, gamefreak... you guys didn't bother asking Capcom, maker of monster hunter rise, for some good advice? Their water physics run way better than my faucet. Should probably get that fixed... yours and mine.

Don't even get me started on how people "join" your world. You have to make another group just to have someone join and if someone disconnects... heh... well get ready to do tedious shit again.

It got so bad that I had to go back & play pokemon slime event in genshin impact mobile that runs alot more optimized than this high school level garbage dumpster of stuttering open world.

Also, fuck your mount trying to jump on the edge of cliffs or water, you're better off skipping out on that pp up in the middle of the lake.

It's only been 6 hours in this game and while I did spend majority of my time exploring... ya'll bamboozled the shit out of me. I understand that you're aware that people buy your shit regardless but cmon, I wish ya'll get hacked and the ransom is to optimize your game or pay 1k worth of bitcoin.

They'll probably opt out for 1k bitcoin but whatever 🙄

But yea, good job gamefreak. You did move forward but however, you literally took one step and... stayed there. That's it. Oh and I love the beta game! I hope the final product is gonna be alot better 🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment