Thursday, June 6, 2024

AM I COOKED HELP

This was sent to my email 13 days ago and my pc was hacked and i changed my passwords to everything and haven't logged back into them on my pc idk if they are still on my pc either.

the email said:

Hi. I'm here with a piece of news that's out of the blue.

OK - On this significant day, I have managed to penetrate the defenses of

your device's operating system, securing total command over your account. My

eyes have been privy to your virtual comings and goings for a considerable

duration.

A virus I planted on your system now lets me control your devices, accessing

the video camera, microphone, and display. Your digital life, including emails

and social networks, has been archived.

Over time, I've accumulated a full dossier on you.

In the process of observing you, I detected some curious findings.

Given the understanding we now share, I'm sure you can anticipate my response.

If you don't want me to do it, send me 1150 $ (US Dollar) to my Bitcoin

wallet.

BTC wallet address:

bc1qjqexj8qcmpv62epwafcmnzuw3f0ztwx3fhdk0v

Don’t know how to fund your Bitcoin wallet? A quick Google search will bring up

plenty of how-to guides.

Once the funds have been received, I will promptly remove all unwanted

material. Afterward, we can go our separate ways. I assure you that I am

committed to deactivating and removing all malware from your devices. You can

trust me; I always stand by my word. This is a fair deal, especially considering

the time and effort I've invested in tracking your profile and traffic.

You have exactly 48 hours from the time you open this letter to make the

payment!

After this designated period, in the event that I do not obtain the specified

sum from you, I will disclose access to your accounts and visited sites, along

with personal data and edited materials, without any prior warning.

Rest assured, I don't make mistakes. It's not wise to attempt pranks with me

because I have numerous tricks up my sleeve. Complaining about me is futile

because they can't find me. Erasing the drive or damaging the device won't help

because I already have your data.

Responding to this message is a futile action since I didn't utilize a personal

email to send it, and I won't be reading any responses.

Wishing you the best of luck and hoping you won't get upset! Remember, each of

us has our own set of responsibilities, and today it seems you've encountered a

tough situation.

P.s. In the times to come, it's advisable to follow internet safety

precautions and refrain from accessing questionable websites.

You can enhance your security with McAfee Internet Security or a similar


No comments:

Post a Comment