Thursday, November 1, 2018

Help me save my last project which I really DO NOT want to give up on!

Hi everyone! I am Leon and I have recently launched a go-fund-me project as a desperate measure to help save my last project which I really DO NOT want to give up.

Why I Need Your Help!

Until about a month ago, I was a thriving and motivated entrepreneur building my dream. I hustled through day and night (working part time during day times and building my projects during night times), 7 days a week.

However, unfortunate events have been happening continuously throughout the whole month... mostly regarding my family's financial stability and I no longer could support funding my 'dream' with whatever is left.

I had to sell my platforms/projects through website auctioning platforms for money and BlockchainTalker is the last and only project I have left which I really DO NOT want to give up.

I might not be here to cure AIDS or end global poverty. But your support WILL eventually help me build my dream.

My goal is to build a global community research platform where we can actively discuss and learn about Blockchain and other future financial technologies. I will be providing FREE e-learning courses forever to ensure that everyone has access to the educational materials, no matter where they are in the world.

The Idea

It has been about 2 years since I first discovered what's known as the 'Blockchain' technology. It is one of the hottest topics when it comes to finance and software development.

According to IBM, today's highest paid software developers are blockchain developers, typically making $150,000-$300,000 annually. Everyone would have heard of 'Bitcoin' one way or the other... but did you know? Bitcoin is just one application which can run on the blockchain technology!

Blockchain technology is as disruptive as the internet and people are saying that it is inevitable that everyone will be using it one way or the other in a few years time.

As such, I have created a community platform called 'BlockchainTalker.com.au' where we can learn, discuss, and research about Blockchain together as a community. It is a platform for all Blockchain enthusiasts and newbies to come together and gain/contribute valuable knowledge.

The Platform

BlockchainTalker.com.au will provide the following things:

  1. Community groups for blockchain enthusiasts and newbies to discuss, learn, and research blockchain together
  2. Free blockchain e-learning courses (general & programming)
  3. Webinars with Blockchain Developers & Experts
  4. Online conferences & panel discussions

Why FREE Online Courses?

Through the platform, everyone will have free access to online blockchain e-learning courses. This is to ensure that no one is left out when it comes to educating themselves.

There are many online courses available around the web but I have never found 'free' online courses. This is where I want to come in and help anyone who wants to educate themselves about blockchain.

I will provide courses with lessons ranging from "Basic - General Knowledge" to "Advanced - Coding". Those who enrol in these courses will be able to learn what blockchain is, how it works, and ultimately learn how to build one themselves.

Please visit: https://www.gofundme.com/creating-free-blockchain-courses for more info.

I really appreciate the time you have taken to read this post & thank you in advance for your help.


No comments:

Post a Comment