Tuesday, December 17, 2019

ZenMate Review

Hey Reddit community, I’m here to post a ZenMate review (hope this ok??). I’ve been using this VPN for a few months now and absolutely love it! No issues with it at all but the main reason I’m writing a review is that ZenMate was taken over earlier this year by another company and I know a lot of people are still wondering if it’s worth using in the event of this takeover. I personally think it is but you can make up your own mind. I’m gonna answer some of the most popular questions about it. If you’ve got any other questions you’d like me to answer about ZenMate, just post in the comments :)

Where is ZenMate based?

Germany.

What’s the interface like?

Super clean and user friendly. Hasn’t changed since the takeover either.

Does ZenMate work with Netflix?

Yup, you can access US Netflix (and any Netflix) with ZenMate. I live in Germany now and have no problem watching US Netflix and have never had a problem.

Does ZenMate work for torrents?

Yes, I torrent all the time.

Is ZenMate good for streaming?

Streaming is what I use it for and, yes, it’s abso reliable. I Netflix and BBC iPlayer mainly but I’m aware you can also stream the likes of ABC and Hulu without loads of buffering.

How many servers?

Around 1,000. Other VPNs have more servers but lots of VPNs have less. So.

Is ZenMate fast?

Yes, it’s just as fast as many of the supposed ‘better’ VPNs. Never had an issue when streaming live sports, for example.

How many devices does it accept?

5 last time I checked. Again, not as many as some of the more expensive VPNs but will be enough for most people.

Is ZenMate safe?

Absolutely. I wouldn’t use it if it wasn’t lol. It’s backed up by industry standard encryption - the same encryption that the premium VPNs like NordVPN use.

Does ZenMate accept Bitcoin?

Sadly not.

Is there a coupon available?

Yes! Just visit the website for more details. Always worth using a coupon to use ZenMate VPN for free :)

Is there a money back guarantee?

30 day money back guarantee.

What’s the ZenMate support like?

A tad iffy because it’s strictly email support only and it can take a while for your query to be answered. It’s ALWAYS answered within 24 hours though.

Verdict of my ZenMate VPN review:

Okay so this was more like a Q&A than a review lol but you get the idea and hopefully you’re in a better position to decide whether or not to use ZenMate VPN :) As I said, it’s reliable, fast and perfect for torrents and streaming.

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment