Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Crypto Currencies and Carlos Matos saved my cat's girlfriends marriage (Spoiler: I do not own a cat)

So just a casual story about my life, or better to say, the life of two loving cats that were changed by the power of crypto.It all started when I was a Las Vegas Strip Club Promoter, whose only friend was his dear mother. (This is actually a story someone posted a few days ago and going back in his post history I found the two facts to be quite - not adding up so well, but you never know and no offence intended).Anyways, one hot August day, the heat was boiling in the streets, my mother and I came home from a visit to "L’Atelier De Joël Robuchon", one of Vegas most expensive restaurants. (You have to know we were very poor at this time and could only afford delicatessen maybe three or four times a week - barely bearable, I know.) And as soon as we entered, greeted by the brooding heat and grooming darkness of the entry hall of our humble 250 sqm studio apartment, I knew something was off. From the living room came tremendous shouting and sounds of a fight.

"Oh no", I thought and hoped this was not just another of the crazy s*x parties our cat Alfred used to have the last months. It was just a phase I guess, something like a midlife crisis, he had just turned 8 and it must have been quite depressing for him to see his youth forever gone. He and I talked this over and over and most times it ended with him slapping my hand or biting me, then acting offended and leaving the room. (You may ask yourself, dear reader, how is it, that I can speak to cats. Be reassured that was just due to the drugs I consumed every day back then: mar\*uana, alcohol, Worcester sauce, opi*tes and then even more Worcester sauce. I drowned it all until there was nothing but a big whirl of colours and dizziness. I also have to thank crypto I gave that up as I am know consuming only charts 24/7, my body is my temple!)* But when I stumbled into the living room, there was no party, there was just a relationship laying in shatters represented by two lovers now entangled in a catfight, no pun intended. Kitty, Alfred's girlfriend, had just hit another swing on him with her paw and he just sank down all motivation leaving his body as he slowly realised what he was doing.

I jumped forward and shouted at them that BTC had risen to a new ATH and we all were now "independently, financially independently", a phase I had learned from the mythological figure Carlos Matos from New York City, New York! The two cats immediately became calm and Alfred tried to express, that his wife does not believe in him. To which Kitty replied "NO, NO, NO" and that she was married all the time and Alfred was only her boyfriend. (I and Alfred had to listen to "Bitcoin pls go to moon 1hr" 10 times until he could stop crying afterwards, poor thing.)

In the end, Kitty left to go to Paris with her husband, she wanted to do fashion as far as I remember, or maybe visit art school. So technically the title is true and Crypto saved their marriage. Alfred and I remained best friends, never talked much about what happened that summer and lived in Lambo Land happily ever after. But truth to be told, there is no Kitty, no Alfred, just BTC at an ATH and Carlos Matos looking over all of us no matter how big or small! Sometimes on a cold winter night, when you stand totally still and listen with your ear at the window, you may still hear a silent whisper in the distance, a whisper sounding like "Bitcoooneeect", gone with the wind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TLDR: This is a story about how a poor man living in a penthouse became able to speak to cats by consuming drugs and Worchester sauce and his midlife crisis plagued cat Alfred that is in a toxic relationship. Through the power of Crypto, BTC`s ATH and the wise words of Carlos Matos about being "independently, financially independently" the two cats can finally go separate ways after a shocking plot twist reveals Alfred's girlfriend was married all the time in the first place. As happy as the story is, in the end, it was all made up apart from the ATH and maybe Carlos Matos. And even if Carlos may just be a 'feeling in your heart', does it make him/her less real?

*** What is important to me, as this story tries to be a bit of a parody on some life-changing stories posted on here, by no means am I trying to ridicule people that try to better themselves and their lives. This involves getting sober, breaking out of an anxiety disorder or just a dark place in life in general! All the best to everyone and I think it is great when some people really experienced positive change through involvement in crypto! ***

**** Also, read with caution: These events and people are fictional and any resemblance to a person living or dead is purely coincidental. *****


No comments:

Post a Comment