Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Discount Time!

Everyone on this thread knows tomorrow could, I stress the word could, be a big day for Civic.

I am not a financial advisor blah blah... but here’s what I’m thinking.

The AMA could either have some big reveal that will be awesome, or it could be a total dud. Either way, it will still likely get press. My best guess is it will be an average event, but it will probably generate some minimal buzz.

Biden is about to sign the stimmy bill and Bitcoin almost touched its all time high again which means there’s gonna be a flood of noob money into the market. All the noobs who think they’re smart are gonna see civic as a cheap small market cap coin and get the same idea we all originally got when we first saw it.

Right now we’re at a discount in slight correction after bumping up against .50. If you can buy low .40s now you should because we may not see these low prices again.

For the record I’ve been drinking and I’m not an advisor but I’m just saying how I see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment