Thursday, April 8, 2021

The best historical argument to hold sos please upvote this if you think this important to know.

3 points please read

I am not predicting the future but China is coming out of this in way less debt right, with improving manufacturing and a big focus on new tech. We as investors are buying a lot of Chinese stocks and we are pouring money into their economy. They will win the economic order and that if true makes this the last moments before that begins over the next few decades.

Point two China is a leader in mining and its is believed that China is concerned with winning or controlling a currency war of the future. US spending bankrupt the Soviet system keeping pace. Literally a super power over spent and collapsed.

Point three

The US IS overspending through two major wars and the 2008 whack in the housing market. Then the stimulus. Now COVID. I’m thinking that’s a lot of trillions and three trillion more for the next one. It will build jobs but we are losing jobs when oils disappears over the next three years and becomes volatile as opec falls apart.

It’s time to buy Chinese crypto guys. I know we want riot but in a few years I don’t that that will be as true. SOS is an early leader. It’s a China business and that seems like the country that most wants Bitcoin adoption which will weaken the dollar.

Conclusions

Maybe I’m wrong but people are talking about universal basic income for the first time in history in a major way. Andrew yang could be the next mayor in NYC he is very pro universal and so am I. Which is why I want Bitcoin. Which is why I want this stock to get healthy ands be at its actual value. I bought 20 call options and rolled some of them in buying. I bought the options two weeks ago when I thought about this. I’m from the US and I like history and read it. I think we are getting to the point where this is happening. I think after the stimulus pumps are over we are going to be in bad shape. I think money will flow to China as the global market widens and then focuses on China for the next twenty years.

This means that sos is a great buy point and this is the beginning of the flow to fin tech and China. Which believe me the government there already probably believes and is acting on.

This isn’t anti or pro anything political it was a process of most likely situations spawned by the idea that most people going through the Renaissance probably didn’t really know it was going on, especially in the beginning. I believe that we are in that Renaissance moment. Tech arrived with COVID and tech will stay. Crypto mining will be the way. I’m not trying to pump I’m saying this I believe and I alone based on a lot of thought and knowledge of past events believe this will happen. Invest or not totally on you but we are spending a ton of money on COVID and the response to this will I believe a boom then bust and SOS will profit in both of those scenarios based on hyper inflation after this stimulus stops. With way the only way you will lose will be to sell this if this theory is right. Upvote it or like it if you think people should hear it.


No comments:

Post a Comment