Thursday, April 8, 2021

Random thoughts

As I scrolled through a random article i googled about earning crypto online , or any sort of money, i found a few websites that offered cash or btc for you too write large amounts of text. I wasn't too sure why or how they were able too do that but whatever... turns out I am really in need of some sort of money gig, my rent is two months late, my electricity is almost getting shut off , and etc etc i could go out but thats the jist of it... pretty much because of past events in my life i havent been able to have a formal job (not because of lack of talents or the such) but because unfortunetly in this age we have unfair situations such as the legal issues surrounding marijuana , and states that arent legal as well as older incidents with high amounts of jail time because of small amounts of weed (<1pound).

Anyways , i got into crypto in later 2013 , spent bitcoins on pizza that could have made me a millionaire. Unfortunatly i was younger and dumber and close to making a decicion that would change the course of my life permenantly, since than , I live in a 3rd world country, have slept under bridges and toured crazy favelas , learned other languages and had a child , started a family and yeah here i am.

If anyone knows how i can make some money online daily it would help me tons here are my talents Html Webdesign in gen. Css Js Bootstack

Some solidity

Read and write very well Depth info on crypto and blockchain tech

Talented video gamer

Great friend Awesome dad

Heres my doge address, i needa make 800 bucks by tuesday too not get evicted , cheers fellas , if you pay my rent ill write a book about the wild journey i had too make it down here !

D5iiTQJZ6gJVq1uHPMstWQrJ5A5ro36zoa


No comments:

Post a Comment