Sunday, May 30, 2021

[WTS] ACC with SQ42 Package and Polaris, 300, Sabre Raven and 70k UEC = $500 total [blackmarket]

This is a 1 time only offer.

My Hangar:

Carrack 2018 anniversary ccued to Polaris - $550 melt value

Aurora LN SQ42 Package ccued to 300i - $65 melt value

Sabre Raven Package - can´t melt

UEC 70.000 - $70 can´t melt value

Cemetery is filled with other ships.

The Ships in the hangar are non-giftable. Therefore ships are not sold separately.

For those interested: Post a reply here and PM me if you´re interested. Conversations about it will happen on discord which ill give it to you after we PM each other. Transaction will only occur after we build trust with each other. Sale is happening for $500.

Charging:
- Invoice for at least a 30-day verified Paypal account
OR
- I´m willing to trade the ACC for equal value worth on Bitcoin or Ethereum.

I agree with Reddit and quote "we hope that these transactions are limited to well-informed consenting adults that have taken the time to introspect on their risk tolerance."

Thank you for your time. I hope that we can carry out this transaction ethically and respectfully.

/hugs
Renato

Disclaimer

(1) I am "selling" the right to be added as an "Authorized User" to my account, which is allowed as per RSI's 2016 Terms of Service.

(2) I will remain the original owner only in the event that official contact is required from the parent company (CIG).

(3) I understand that my personal information may be permanently retained in the address and billing sections.

I agree to the above clauses and will not attempt to access, recover or tamper with the said account unless it is requested by the Authorized User.


No comments:

Post a Comment