Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Price difference in Bitcoin and Index price

Foremost I have a trade that doesn't have any trading details at all and have to pay $212 in fees. Second, I had a long position in BTC Perpetual / USDT the issue is the price of the bitcoin at the time and the mark price have $200 gap. Therefore, when I entered at 60,700 it automatically fixed me to the index price which have $200 gap. That causes me to get liquidated in a few seconds. I already checked with other CEX like Binance and Kraken and they don't suffer that very issue and I think this is against the law since you're using the fact other CEX have current price and index price different of about few dollar < $50 while your CEX have gap of literally three digits. I hope you guys can reach me out ASAP as I literally have lots of transaction that you guys actually did the same since the beginning of me using Kucoin futures. And I have never face this issue in Binance at all. I have a lot more of similar event happening that caused by the same issues. I hope Customer Support will answer me as Kucoin is one the best CEX I used so far except the fact the Futures are killing me both with fees and unfair mark price and index price gap.


No comments:

Post a Comment