Friday, November 19, 2021

Final Reckoning

Let me start of this post by introducing myself. I'm Cognizant Astronaut, also known by my previous nickname: PolarStar. I was an early investor in Happycoin, and have been one of the most active members in the entire community. However, from the start I had problems with certain aspects of the project. It began when I noticed their marketing campaign wasn't yet developed yet, let alone ready to be rolled out. This was back in April/May. I received massive backlash from the community for raising the issues that I found. From there I kept track of every shady thing I could find about the entire project. And I can tell you with certainty that Happycoin was a setup from the very start. For example; I found out about Sawyer's history of creating a company and then later passing it on. (157 Boxcar Crescent Russel ON K4R 0A4 is his home address. Figured it out since he gave that address as office address but it seems to be a normal neighbourhood house) He owns or has been a part of three companies: Lume Room LTD, HappyCoin Inc. and Cleen Detailing. Yes, HappyCoin Inc. is an actual Canadian corporation and Sawyer still own it. For tax reason or any other reasons I do not know. But he does own it. Let's also talk about the event where "Over the Counter Whales" dumped their bags on the rest of Happycoin investors during the Bitcoin crash earlier this year. The official explanation of the team was that people outside of the team dumped their pre-sale bags. However, by quickly capturing a screenshot of a post Captain Cabinetz made in the official Happycoin Discord server I found out that the early team members made the project tank. I'll see if I can post that screenshot in this post, otherwise it's in my own Discord server (Invitation link below) https://discord.gg/5RzMAp9Gwu I have tons of other data and substantiated theories, but for the readers sake I won't make this post too long.

Everybody is invited to my server (that serves as a place where people can talk about crypto and find new projects that are very promising) If you have any questions you can reach me there and I will answer to everything and always. https://discord.gg/5RzMAp9Gwu


No comments:

Post a Comment