Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Feeling a bit out of place here but a regular person from a lower-middle class background asking about looprings..

I am new to the cryptocurrency, quite frankly, I can't understand the concepts fully. I came from a very poor family, I didn't learn about fiscal responsibility until in my mid twenties (currently 30) and started learning about investments last year.

I put money in my 401K, put some away in mutual funds and use the rest for rent, groceries, life in general. Still don't have much but I am happy to have a fridge full of food and not having to worry about getting evicted.

About a week ago, one of my close friend gave me a run down on looprings and said IF I have spare money that I can afford to lose, he would highly recommend that I buy some looprings. I managed to put away $600 in looprings and have been trying to understand how everything works.

I want to ask the community here that's more experienced than myself.. is the plan to buy looprings and just hold it for years to come? Or am I looking out for an event that inflates the prices than selling them and keeping the profit? What advice would you give to someone that's a high earner but would like to make a bit of fun but responsible investments in bitcoins?


No comments:

Post a Comment