Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Bitcoin crashing to 15k to 10k, what do you think of this guy's thoughts on a bearish bitcoin.

Hi, I look at most everything I can find on bitcoin on YouTube, good and bad about Bitcoin's near future. But admittedly if the youtube video thumbnail has a picture of a guy with an open month shocked look, I pass those videos. To me they have 0 credibility. Okay this guy at optical art uses a chart that I've never seen before and looking back at his older vids he seems to be right often. The most current video is a brief vetsion of the longer 2nd video, but it has a couple relevant vids of upcoming events concerning Covid 2.0 and the feeds meeting in the middle of December. Several videos down he has a video on a possible Bitcoin bullish situation, but his thoughts are that bitcoin's near future is bearish. I recommend and hope that you look at all his most recent videos and share your thoughts here. Admittedly, he has my attention right now and wondered what your opinions are of his thoughts.

Thanks for your time

https://youtube.com/c/OPTICALARTdotCOM


No comments:

Post a Comment