Sunday, April 24, 2022

Our house burned down in hungary

I am very sorry that I have to this here but I am despreta. Please forgive me.

I am also sorry for my bad grammer. English is not my first language.

A few days ago my family home burned down. It was our home for generations. My grandfahter built this home with he's hand way back in the past. The fire was not our fault. There was a maniac in the neigbourhig home and he set a fire there. Then the wind blew it over to our trees than from there to our house.

Not only did our house burn down, but the life of 4 generations. My grandmother watched her life's work burn to the ground. The fire claimed all of her possesions.

Luckly no one was hurt. And everyone was able to escape quickly. We were able to rellocate but only temperarly.

I am here today to get help for our family. Right now we are seeking help with money. We would appreciate any amount that you could spare. It would mean the world to us.

Here is a short articale of the events that transpired here:

https://tenyek.hu/video/gyujtogatas-miatt-egett-porig-a-ket-haz

I must say again we would be greatfull for any help or donations. Please help us.

ETH wallet address: 0xb177c28d1b8b38a2581954179c23cc7399b6c027

Bitcoin wallet address: 1BMGmjphCnECRpsZvXMkUAuqURkX1tg5Nh

Ada (Cardano) wallet address: DdzFFzCqrhszAYG9Gj3jxM1tXaNJKu1jmAFnKu3f3fxXHybaJEhGidjfxvviXZ28Dm6UCeJmF3JXaZTBUGoHVW3FLgUwKPSPjvaGDuGH

Litecoin wallet address: LKEKcDipUn8Dz7RL7DaSwieJQPHhjiJDuD

We also have a GoGetFunding page:

https://gogetfunding.com/our-house-burned-down-in-hungary/

If anyone has any questions, you could ask it here or my email adress:

szeltner.levente2004@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for any help you may lend us! Everyone please stay safe check for fire safety equipment and hug your family.


No comments:

Post a Comment