Monday, May 2, 2022

Player Scavs

I've been noticing a lot of aggro player scavs lately, especially with this event going on.

I understand that Scav play is whatever you want it to be and you should be aware that other player scavs will try and kill you. But as a friendly player scav, I just have questions for aggro scav players... Are you doing it for fun, are you that down bad or do you just like killing everything in site?

A lot of aggro scav players are just snakes, either pretending to be friendly and want to group then shoot you in the back of the head or they don't say anything and pretend to drop you something then shoot you. Just know that usually I'm open to trade, I'm never attached to anything I've found as a scav. I usually give out FIR bitcoins (I mostly scav Interchange) from the lockers if I find them but I find even after giving out loot other players will still choose to shoot me. Is it really just that much fun to shoot people who have no intention of fighting? I love my scav karma and all the loot and perks it brings me. I just wanted to get some opinions from aggro player scavs to see what it's like on the other side :)


No comments:

Post a Comment