Friday, February 3, 2023

Call me crazy but I'm actually considering converting my entire ETH to Polkadot for the sole reason that Polkadot is less likely to be classified as security by SEC, please tell me good arguments not to do this.

To more I read in depth about this the more my fear grows that one day the SEC is just going to classify ETH and 99% of altcoins as a security which will tank the market pretty hard. Something like a mini black swan event. I'm really not sure what's the chance of this happening and how long do we have? I would be happy if it happens after Bitcoin is 100 K and all altcoins go crazy high so I convert 90% in BTC.

Also I read that Polkadot should be considered a 'software' and was working closely with the SEC for quite some time, how much truth is in this statement or it's just silly rumours?

Does Polkadot really have the biggest chance of not being a 'security' and saving itself?


No comments:

Post a Comment