Sunday, October 29, 2023

Ten years, yes, I've now reached my 10th year in the cryptocurrency space.

The birth of this tweet was completely driven by a fleeting thought that crossed my mind just a moment ago. While typing on my keyboard, I was still pondering how to phrase the next sentence.

Ten years, yes, I've now reached my 10th year in the cryptocurrency space.

To be honest, I'm slowly growing weary of this realm. It's not because I'm repeating the same tasks every day, nor is it due to the intense market fluctuations. It's because I feel that there's a growing scarcity of innovation. People seem to be tirelessly searching for outstanding projects from years ago, making slight modifications, and packaging them as so-called new ventures. They only seem to mindlessly copy code, create their own tokens, swindle your Bitcoin while shouting, "Shitcoin to the moon!" and engage in reckless hype, speculating as they buy and sell. I'm not certain how many people are truly focused on building here anymore because I'm not sure when the term "building" turned into a punchline...

Lately, I often find myself reminiscing about the past. I remember how we used to share theoretical knowledge on Bitcointalk, how we'd get excited when we found an interesting token, how we'd use a significant amount of Bitcoin and Dogecoin as bargaining chips, and I even remember my first airdrop (NXT Coin), among other interesting things. Back then, it seemed like we joined out of a pure love for the unknown. But now, with the current prices being so far from what they used to be, everything feels different.

The current state of things seems to lack a cultural atmosphere and leans more towards commercialization. Trust is fading, and the market is filled with deceit and plagiarism.

This isn't a pessimistic view, of course; I hope for a better future.

So, now, I want to do something fun to pass the time.

I'm preparing to launch a barter exchange event. At the same time, I'll create a token, perhaps I'll name it "i Coin," and its total supply will be just one. I hope to use this to exchange for some interesting items. It could be your own NFT or cryptocurrency-related merchandise... Anything related to crypto that you can think of can be exchanged. Regardless of the price, I only hope that the things being exchanged are also fun and have a story.

When you have something suitable, you can contact me on Twitter. GNLEESANSUII


No comments:

Post a Comment