Friday, April 26, 2019

I've been making $60,000 every year just by carding on the darknet

First, some vocab. Carding refers to when you buy stolen credit cards on the darknet, and buy shit or whatever. I'm not going to go into the details, and if you go to the darknet, you'll be able to find some forums for this topic with nice handy guides.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. In my senior year of college, as a CS major, worried about the grueling interview horror stories and outsourcing, a friend and I got together and explored the darknet. He wanted to sell drugs - as a joke - and during our exploration, he dipped once he saw places advertising weird shit and guns. I kept going and ended up with carding.

At first, I made only a tiny bit, enough to cover some daily expenses. I didn't want to get caught. I read the tips on how to cover your tracks, and followed them to the T. But by my third year, now 3 years out of college and living in my uncle's home (given to me after he went back to Bulgaria, my home country), I started rolling in the money - it was not uncommon for me to make $5,000 on a good month. I just spent all my time carding.

My parents had no idea what I was doing. They assumed I was some NEET waste and told me to get a minimum wage job, and stop mooching off their paychecks.

So that's what I did. Whenever I paid for something in the US, it came out of my legit paycheck. I never spent a single cent of my dirty money. It just piled up under my bed, or in my bitcoin wallet.

At this point, I wanted a tech upgrade - multiple monitors, a new smartphone, the whole deal - but my minimum wage job wouldn't cut it. It would, however, cut a round trip to Bulgaria.

So I packed around 7,500 USD from my carding and made my way to my uncle's home. I handed him the money and told him to deal with it. I have no idea what he did with the taxes side, but he converted enough of it into Bulgarian levs to buy me the setup. I shipped it back home, spent a couple more days in Bulgaria, and left.

This was now a routine. Now, I'm in my sixth year carding. No one from the feds ever came to visit me. Every year I travel back to Bulgaria, carrying about 7.5k to buy shit.

So, uh, yeah, that's it...that's how I make my income. I'll probably forget about this account in a few weeks. But in that time, I'll stick around to answer your questions.

I must say, it's terribly lonely like this. I'm an introvert and even I feel really lonely. You can't be flashy - it wouldn't make sense with my minimum wage job. I spend most of my free time watching anime or playing paradox games. Not a fat neckbeard though - I do exercise, and have to maintain appearances for my job.



No comments:

Post a Comment