Friday, December 11, 2020

[WTS] 45th President MITT ROMNEY Limited Edition #18/500 Commemorative 1ozt Proof Round With COA and OGP

You guys remember when Mitt Romney beat Barrack Obama in 2012 to become the 45th President of the United States? Well in commemoration of that historic event that never happened I have a SUPER limited edition #18 of only 500 made .999 Silver proof 1ozt round with COA and original box. I know that this run was limited to 500, but I'm guessing a strong possibility it didn't even see that amount of production, and if it did I wouldn't be surprised if a lot were washed away with tears.

This is your chance to own a piece of history that never happened! Have a friend or relative that was a huge Romney supporter? CHRISTMAS GIFT!

Now I have no idea what this super rare piece of almost history is worth, but I'm going to throw it out there for $100 and free shipping in a flat rate box. Here is your chance to have a collectible that none of your other friends have!

Proof and photos

COST: $100

SHIPPING: SFRB FREE! (If you want insurance thats on you)

Payment methods in order of preference:

Bitcoin

Cashapp

Zelle

PPFF

Trades?

I'm open to reasonable offers and open to trades.First item I've ever sold but I've got good feedback on r/PMsFeedback, willing to ship first to anyone with over 100 combined deals on r/Pmsforsale and r/Coins4Sale willing to use a middleman at buyers expense(must tip them), other than that you pay I ship.

Please feel free to ask questions, comment, joke in the thread, whatever!

Disclaimer: I will package this thing to the point you'll be annoyed trying to open it, but when the post office takes hold of it I'm no longer responsible.


No comments:

Post a Comment