Monday, March 11, 2019

Maintaining 2 websites for a beginner. Is it worth it?

Hey, guys,

I’m just dipping my toes in affiliate marketing. My interests are music (studio equipment, instruments, software) and cryptology (encryption, ciphers, cryptocurrencies). I’ve recently watched LazyAssStoner’s latest guide, where he gives an example of a site dedicated to numerology. I’ve did as he showed, but created 2 websites: numerologyfeed.com and inplaincrypto.com.

The issue is that while I can write content for the crypto dedicated site, I can’t really force myself into even copywriting something about numerology, as I don’t really dig the concept. At the same time my stats show that people are visiting my numerology website, even when it’s still not published. This shows the demand. Unfortunately, I can’t say the same about the crypto site, even though it’s already up (though far from being complete) and has pretty big and fundamental article about Bitcoin, which is 100% original content.

I totally understand that at this point it may be a bit early to judge about the performance of any of these websites, as I have just started last week. I just wanted to have your opinion on whether I should dedicate my efforts to something I don’t like, but it’s easier to promote, or shall I stick to what I like and fight my way through, or both.

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment