Monday, September 16, 2019

Reboot continually to restore gameplay

I am having issues with endless need to reboot and clear cache to enable stable gameplay. During events this is an annoying but tolerable need. But now I am at the levels the core gameplay required station raids, it has become unplayable, once I fill an Envoy ship I am required to reboot and empty cache, as the game will not respond, this takes over a full five minutes as STFC will load fresh as all the temporary files are dumped! with reloading game state screen and pop up ads to get through to get back to the action is making this critical part of the impossible, the station is regenerating too in this time requiring a fresh attack ship! I am guessing it is the algorithms Scopeley use for resources to prevent fraud, similar to crypto, bitcoin algorithms. Is anybody else getting this?, phone is Redmi note os Google android.


No comments:

Post a Comment