Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Question Mining BTC vs ETH

I’ve been following mining since the beginning back when using a butterfly labs Jalapeño was profitable. And once thing I’m desperate to understand is why I constantly see people talking about how it’s only profitable to mine Bitcoin with ASIIC, and I’m just sitting here wondering what on earth are these people talking about? My profit mining Bitcoin vs ETH on my RX 6700 XT seems to be a daily difference of less than 30 cents in terms of profit. And then I think, we’ll isn’t Bitcoin going to be more of an investment to hold long term? Until there is some streamlined way to mine ETH and get paid in BTC and I don’t understand the method of trading ETH to BTC once a month or however often, considering that’s a taxable event. Please someone help me understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment