Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Experience with vendors that accept bitcoin?

From what I can find there are two vendors that accept bitcoin: puro express and my-cuban-cigars.com. Does anybody have any recent experience with these vendors?

It sounds like puro express had a good reputation up until it changed ownership a few years ago. It seems that they have surly customer support, and that white mold spots are common especially on tubos. Some recent reviews on other sites question the authenticity. One thing to note is that they also make accurate declaration as far as the identifying the content as cigars and value is not underdeclared. Can anyone speak to authenticity of recent shipments from this vendor, and whether their declaration on packages would be guaranteed to cause problems for shipping to certain countries?

I only found out about my-cuban-cigars.com this morning, all I know is that their prices are slightly higher, that they claim they package things discreetly, that they guarantee delivery, and that they accept bitcoin. There are much fewer reviews that I can find online, does anybody have any experience with this vendor?

No comments:

Post a Comment