Friday, November 2, 2018

Icon's Future

This coin is the GOAT of Coins. ICON literally connects everything together, I look at what ripple and other top 10 coins bring and everything but EOS and ADA seems like it's only real use is to be a currency. Where as ICON is not only a secured ID verify-er The ICON Wallet is able to exchange, transfer, and settle various currencies in real-time using a decentralized exchange.

When I buy this coin I can see it being in the multiple hundreds sometime down the road. The amount of stuff it brings to the table 66 cents seems like equivalent to the $3 bitcoin price when it first launched. I think I understand why it's that cheap atm but later on when they finish their roadmap I see this in multiple hundreds. If you disagree feel free to reply if you have something constructive to say but I feel this coin is a sleeping giant.

Going to be a some crazy upcoming years . I love their twitter too it's constantly bringing new media and posting about their recent events and speeches .

Such a good coin nobody will be able to convince me to sell .


No comments:

Post a Comment