Thursday, January 24, 2019

got scammed

i don’t know if this is the best place i don’t know who to talk to about this i don’t know what to do how to accept what i have just gone through.

Today i was scammed. Although it wasn’t a lot, i had the worst breakdown i’ve ever experienced. I don’t know how i was so stupid (let me mention i have always been alert for scams and i normally would sense not to do something this stupid) but i think this came out of desperation, the person played me so good i am actually in disbelief. i am a fucking idiot. i can’t move on or accept this.

the most embarrassing part of this is what i lost my money on and how i could be such an imbecile to go through with it. There was already so many signs from spending 30+ mins in the atm, to scratching my fucking car) this is how bad my day was and how much worse it ended because of this scam. i can’t believe i would fall for this i don’t know how to move on and quite honestly i was ready to end my life over something like this... pathetic idk what to do, who to talk to about this a fucking therapist? i know i may be going overboard but i am crushed. i don’t know what i’m more crushed about the money i lost or the fact that whoever scammed me has my address. i am scared bc of it and i just can’t accept that this is what has happened to me.

to explain the scam (i won’t mentioning over what) but i basically gave cash and as soon as they received it on their end there was nothing else i could do, did it through a bitcoin atm, money gone as soon as i put it though.)

not asking for pity, but i feel like this is the last string to remind me how bad everything is in my life, maybe i’m being dramatic but this event itself has lead me to losing my fucking mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment