Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Just found your sub!

Found you /u/lateralusyellow on the bitcoin forum thread as it's been the only other place I could find conversations about Martin's work. I haven't contributed there but followed it since the early days on and off.

I set up /r/ArmstrongEconomics/ a while back to see if there was interest, but /r/aec looks like more traffic which is great, hopefully!

As a few others have mentioned in other posts here I'm an avid Armstrong reader (8 or 9 years or so) and very grateful for Socrates and Martin's writing. I've had the basic Socrates subscription since it began, i'm not a big trader, but am scraping a living after going full time with a smallish account a few years ago and hope to do a lot better in the coming years. No WEC events for me either, as NZ is far away and costs to go are a bit high for me currently.

I also bought the pro Socrates when it was quietly made an option last week, my payment was accepted and confirmed, but since then all I get is a runtime error which is disappointing. But, I've been waiting like many others for nearly two years(?) now, so hopefully it'll get sorted soon.

Like you, I also traded the short from the 19th Jan high on the SPX which was a nice wee earner.

Anyway, I've put this sub on my daily reading list and thought I'd say hello. Glad to find others genuinely engaged with Socrates and Martin Armstrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment