Tuesday, January 29, 2019

What do I do with this information I just found out?

What will you do if you find out that your SO is a scam artist and had cheated people out of their money? I somehow found his online accounts where he was creating sob stories and people seemed to believe him. It was also probably he was a real master at it because it was a long con over a few years. Some people actually lent him 3 BTC for him to restart his life and now he has disappeared from the face of the earth. When he was with me he never seemed to have money, and I don't know whether he managed to convert the btc to money or not. But he did ask me to create an account with those bitcoins converter sites (sorry I'm a real noob about this) - but I don't know if he could withdraw some money before. I would know, right? Because the name at the site should tally with the name in the bank account?

He was on the run from the police, though I don't know the exact reason, I don't want to go to the police and let them know I have a connection with him. And he used to be afraid to have money in his account and when he went to withdraw money in the event that someone transferred money to him, he would go to a crowded place and different atms everytime. He was always paranoid that someone will catch him while withdrawing money.

Now the people he cheated seem to have accepted the fact that he cheated and vanished. I can't do anything about the btc because I can't help them get it back. But should I contact them and tell them I knew him in person?


No comments:

Post a Comment