Saturday, February 16, 2019

02-17 05:34 - 'Help Needed about Crypto Exchanges' Handling of Bitcoin Forks' (self.Bitcoin) by /u/millemile removed from /r/Bitcoin within 4-14min

'''

Hi All, I'm writing a paper about crypto exchanges' handling of Bitcoin forks, for example the Aug 1, 2017 SegWit UASF. I'm trying to summarize if exchanges allow users to withdraw their coins around the event, and how soon to let users trade the coins after the event. I'm only working on exchanges based in the US and I'm afraid my information won't be complete. Please help me by providing information or your personal experience, like if any exchange didn't allow you to withdraw/trade or delay it for whatever reason. Any help will be much appreciated!!

'''

Help Needed about Crypto Exchanges' Handling of Bitcoin Forks

Go1dfish undelete link

unreddit undelete link

Author: /u/millemile


No comments:

Post a Comment