Tuesday, February 5, 2019

$100 bucks to start another income stream.

Howdy,

I know people think cryptocurrencies are ded af. But it's far from it.

They bottomed out, this is correct.

But if you think you've missed the hype, you're missing out again.

While everyone was mourning the 80% drawdown of Bitcoin over the last year (which was obvious, if you know ANYTHING about markets) the space kept building.

Lots of people are making passive income with it.

There are multiple sources within crypto to do so:

  • Staking
  • Mining
  • Masternodes
  • Trading bots
  • Referrals

I'm in this space for 2 years now, so I decided to give my knowledge to people. I solely make passive income with crypto. I don't trade or any of that shit. Way too much work. I set up my sources once and let the money rain in.

You can start a profitable trading bot with $100. I did it. Obviously, more money means more profit, you know the drill. But the notion you need 5k to make money in crypto is just wrong.

Check out my course where I put in a step-by-step guide on how to set up these sources. How much money you need, how high the risk is, and how long it'll take.

Use the code "HALFOFF" to get it, well, half off.

https://digitalexander.com/passivewincome

For social proof, check out my Twitter https://twitter.com/cryptAlexG

And prepare for 2020 when the next Bitcoin halving is happening. That will bring another surge in price (classic supply and demand principle)



No comments:

Post a Comment