Friday, May 10, 2019

Don't make the same mistake I did!

Long time lurker, first time poster and understand that I will get scolded by some of you. Either way, from a series of unfortunate events, I happen to come across a little bit of cash so I decided to buy and hodl at least two BTC. Coinbase only allowed me to purchase $1000 a day and has a 20 day holding period before I could transfer into my wallet (I've read a few horror stories about people losing their BTC letting them sit in exchanges so I wanted it transferred immediately) and I didn't research as to how I could initiate a wire transfer. Filled with excitement, l looked for the closest BTC ATMs near me and just made my first deposit of $5000 at a Bitcoin Depot ATM with doing very little research regarding the fees associated with using a BTC ATM. Their exchange rate had a BTC priced at $7,629. I just gave away $1,300 from my impulse. Rant over. Let me hear it!


No comments:

Post a Comment