Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Where to make friends outside school?

Hello,

I’m a 17 year old and I want to meet new people and hopefully make friends. I plan to go to meetups and events for things I’m interested in. I want to join “clubs” or be part of some group(s) but I don’t know where I can find them, can anyone point me to the right direction?

This might seem odd but I’m just worried my social life will fall apart once the school year ends since I’m taking a gap year to save up for college (planning to study overseas).

Some info about me (my interests I guess?): - I’m into computers (components and peripherals) - I’m not into video games - I’m interested in Bitcoin - I want to learn how to edit videos/photos - I’ve always wanted to get into Magic The Gathering but I get intimidated by those I see playing in ATC :< - I’m open to do volunteer work - I’m not religious, so orgs related to faith is a big no for me - I consider myself a leftist in terms of political views - I don’t drink/smoke (if that matters?)


No comments:

Post a Comment