Sunday, October 27, 2019

I'm seriously in trouble.Please help me.

Nice to meet you.

My Name is Sato, from Japan.

I’m in despair now.

A year ago, I was scammed by my friend and had more than 50,000$(5 million in Japanese yen) of debt.

I’m so disappointed, but I’m responsible for this, so I have been reimbursing it every month.

Bad things tend to happen one after another.

The huge typhoon hit Japan the other day, and a lot of houses in a part of Japan were flooded, including my house.

I thought “why must I only have such a terrible experience?”.

Even before the typhoon I had little money, I can’t afford to making a living.

I tried to commit suicide, but I couldn’t.

I’m introducing myself. I’m 32 years old. I got my master’s degree, and work in company now.

I used to not being wealthy very much, but I felt every day’s life happy.

However, the debt completely changed my life.

I have two dreams.

One is taking my grandmother, 95 years old, to a short trip. She was born in 1924, before the World War II. She may not be alive up to 100 years old, so I ‘d like her to give back when she is fine.

The other is… I want to live quietly. I was tired. Not necessary a rich life, but an ordinary life.

I broke up with my girlfriend few months ago, by beginning to talk from me. I didn’t say about the debt, but didn’t want to make her unhappy.

Finally, could anyone donate me some money? I don’t have parents now, so I don’t have any person to rely on in Japan. I thought situation never changes unless I take an action. The world is vast, so I decided to write such a request on Internet. A little money is so glad for me.

If you could do or listening to my situation, please contact me.

[liveforhappiness725@gmail.com](mailto:liveforhappiness725@gmail.com)

I made a paypal address and bitcoin address in order to receive money.

My bitcoin address is:

3PjjDLN1TGP5Vfhga7bLnMDioknxhH9DgM

If I could be given some donation, I will do everything if I can, as a gratitude.

Regardless whether there is any help or not, I want to guide visitors at the next year’s Tokyo Olympics as a volunteer, as my humble thanks. This is third “small” dream.

I appreciate your reading this all the way through.



No comments:

Post a Comment