Saturday, December 28, 2019

help im getting blackmailed by a bot

Hello,

Let get straight to the point. I'm a Hardware Development Engineer with eight years of experience. May you guess how I know your contact? It's a stupid question 'cause it very easy to get', remember? I have eight years of experience in this thing. I'm not live in your country. I just vacation and stay at some hotel.

Remember the day you spent time with your partner at the hotel? Well, that's the day ...

I've installed some Mini Wireless Hidden Spy Camera on the near TV, but you with your partner didn't know there have Spy Camera because it is a very, very small event hotel owner didn't know too. Guess, What? I have recorded your s4u3e4u3x4u3 video with your partner. It's surprising me (with unknown style xoxoxo).

You have 2 choices:

number 1; ignore this message, but I will upload your video at www.po4u3rnh4u3ub.c4u3om

number 2; pay through bi4u3tco4u3in (BT4u3C) payment, let's say this donation is for your little secret.

To make a payment you need have created account first at (Choose one from this: www.ce4u3x.i4u3o, www.co4u3inba4u3se.c4u3om, www.pa4u3xf4u3ul.c4u3om, www.b4u3its4u3tamp.n4u3et or other exchange) then create your bi4u3tco4u3in wallet. After that, you will deposit bi4u3tco4u3in to your wallet then transfer your bi4u3tco4u3in funds to my wallet. Guess, How many bi4u3tco4u3in or transfer you will send? Do you remember the price do you stay at the hotel? Yes, you will pay me a ten-day hotel price, and converts the money to bi4u3tco4u3in curr4u3ency.

My Bi4u3tco4u3in ( BT4u3C ) Wallet is (Starting with 1 Ending with M) : 1K6aBBFqqvMtMWk2bMgBFZnXaqEUWQgQaM

Note:

Bi4u3tco4u3in wallet address letter and number very sensitive, so make sure you type correctly upper or lower case, Write it with Pen on Paper and save it. "Remember, do not Copy & Paste the bitcoin address because of too many vi4u3rus4u3es on your Dev4u3ice." After I received the bitcoin payment, I promise I will delete all your videos. For sure, you can continue on your daily routine like this never happened, and you will never hear back again from me. I give you three days to make the payment, and if you did not send bi4u3tco4u3in, I would upload your epic s4u3e4u3x4u3 videos on www.po4u3rnh4u3ub.c4u3om. If you want evidence, I will be happy to upload on youtube and send the link, so you can see it's a really you with your partner. Of course


No comments:

Post a Comment