Saturday, February 15, 2020

How to liquidate everything and get out?

I have a Binance account with a couple thousand dollars worth of BCH and BNB that I purchased. I also have 500 JEX and 2 BCHSV, that I think I received via airdrop, which seems almost worthless and on top of that it doesn't seem like there is any way to sell or trade them.

I would like to convert everything to bitcoin so I can send it over to Coinbase, convert to USD and send it to my bank. I don't know how to get rid of the JEX and BCHSV.

It's not that I don't believe in crypto anymore. I just don't have enough of it to make it worth the headaches of keeping track of it and I'm trying to simplify my life. I would like to do a full and final liquidation of everything so I don't have to worry about airdrops and any other crypto related taxable events going forward. I'll pay my last crypto related tax in 2020 and then be done with it. Please help.


No comments:

Post a Comment