Friday, April 10, 2020

FUTURE OF BITCOIN??

Those of you who have solid knowledge on the matter of Crypto..... I recently listened to over an hour of what seemed on the surface very plausible and overly believable for me that is. A very informative talk from a gentleman who claims to be part of the "Digirati" I believe he coined it. (An elite group of Crypto investors who have made a fortune in the Crypto market.) From what I gathered. Anyway to the point. He claimed that a very big change is coming and quickly and the current events add up. His claim is that a new technological advancement is coming which I imagine goes hand in hand with 5G. Will change not only the economy as we know it(shit) but the world as we know it. And bitcoin will become the currency. Causing... to put it very mildly, this particular crypto into some impressive numbers astronomical actually. I just wanted to get some insight on this. I will try and provide link if anyone is interested to the 80 min informational video.


No comments:

Post a Comment