Sunday, August 16, 2020

[HIRE ME] Amazing Writer for Hire (Hard to Resist!)

Want a Writer that is as passionate as you are?

Why not hire me?

Hi, Allen here! I am a freelance content and blog writer. I am looking to take on some extra work. I am most passionate about Technology, Travel, Automotive, and Fashion. Researching other topics might take a bit more time, but I am great at online research and following directions depending on your needs. I have written numerous articles that include product reviews, best of X, and buying guides. Most of the articles were for amazon affiliate sites and blogs, so I know a good deal of SEO.

Want to know my Experience?

Take a look at my portfolio and browse through some of my amazing articles.

Want to get my recent work?

I worked for a major fashion news outlet based out of New York, Beast News LLC.

  • Worked at the company at the start of the year
  • Promoted to the head of the fashion team after a month
  • Delivered more than 100 amazing articles covering all of fashion

Explore my portfolio!

What do I offer to the table?

  • Content Writing
  • Blog writing
  • Long-form content
  • Article writing
  • Website Copy
  • Ghostwriting
  • Editing
  • Social Media Posts

Pricing:

My rates for blog content starts at $0.10 USD per word.

Payment can be paid preferably through PayPal and Bitcoin.

If you have any other payment method, I would be glad to accommodate you.

Let's talk!

I am trying to find relationships for ongoing projects.

I know I am trustworthy, have great communication, and hardworking.

I am more than willing to prove that with my writing and work ethic.

You can reach me through the vast area of the internet through Reddit or Email.

I'd be happy to answer any questions at [allenderek1@yahoo.com](mailto:allenderek1@yahoo.com) or [alegrado87@gmail.com](mailto:alegrado87@gmail.com)

Looking forward to working with you!

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment