Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Who’s taking this as an opportunity?

Icy white USA user here. I got it when MCO was around $5. I did the swap yesterday and got a handsome amount back. With all this FUD about the company and Kris, I gotta say they’ve made some tough decisions. Will we have angry investors from the change? Sure. Will the price of the swap from MCO to CRO be weird for some? Sure. Will cdc lose early investors (prior to this swap)? Sure.

This is crypto. So far for the most part cdc delivered prior to this latest event. Then they had to make a change. A change that will be in the best interest of the company while appeasing to the masses. Very difficult to do. Am I glad they reduced the staking requirement for the card tiers? Yes, that’ll likely bring in more people into cdc and the value of CRO maybe able to recover it’s short term losses in my opinion. I also had thoughts about removing all my crypto from the earn platform to put into my ledger and BC Vault but I didn’t because I trust this company will do well. Of course I got most of my stuff in cold storage

My family and friends who I referred are now as of today able to get the card tiers they want. Overtime I’m hoping the perks or even the interest rate will improve for the cards as the value of CRO increases. If the price of CRO indeed gets lower, in addition to bitcoin and ethereum, I’m getting more CRO. Maybe I’ll end up in the obsidian tier. As long as I am also benefiting from CDC’s business with the interest rate in earn and the cards, I’m fully supporting CDC’s decision right now and their future roadmap for CRO. Not financial advice and this is my personal opinion

Anyone else?


No comments:

Post a Comment