Tuesday, September 1, 2020

The Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Marketing Flipstarter expired without reaching its target

Earlier today the Flipstarter Campaign for Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Marketing expired without reaching its target. It ran for 22 days and at its peak accumulated over 350 BCH from 36 generous contributors. This was over 50% of the funding goal of 650 BCH ($200,000 at time of campaign launch). I would like to thank those who supported the Flipstarter with hopes of it succeeding. It means a lot knowing that I have so much support and appreciation for my work in the Bitcoin Cash community.

I have said that if the Flipstarter failed I would move on and do other things with the time which I allocated toward the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Marketing campaign. However, numerous contributors of the Flipstarter have contacted me to say they believe I should run it again with a smaller scope and duration for the campaign. I have had some time to consider this and ultimately decided I will satisfy their demands by amending the Flipstarter and attempting it a second time. The new Flipstarter will request 360 BCH ($100,000 at time of writing) to conduct Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Marketing in the form of high quality videos, over the course of 12 months. This target should be met given that the amount was already raised on the first attempt. I have set the campaign expiry for 8/9/2020 but should it fail again I will move forward with my original intentions.

If you contributed to the original Flipstarter campaign, please go into Electron Cash and cancel your pledge. That will enable you to contribute those funds again to the new campaign. Alternatively, you can contribute directly to this address (bitcoincash:qpu9yl4eh9rtt4z8d92qcmqrsxcfs783zuk5hx07jh) and I will contribute it on your behalf. Leave a comment below with your TXID so I know which name to attribute to the contribution.

If you do not know how to contribute, please watch this video guide: https://youtu.be/g7tcZu3t4hc

Thank you all for your support! You can contribute to the new campaign here: https://flipstarter.bitcoinbch.com



No comments:

Post a Comment